Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ward Campout

All I can say is Highway 95 is not very busy at 1:00 am!
We went to our ward camp out. Actually, had a lot of fun until it was bed time. Jude fell asleep at his normal time. When it came time to put everyone else to bed it was another story. Jude woke up and was wired. Had no desire to go back to sleep after a couple hours of him crawling around the tent while everyone else slept I got up and went to sit by the Deacons and some YW at their campfire with Jude. When they all went to bed at 1am I decided to drive home. I happily climbed in my own bed at 2:00am and woke the next morning to join my family back at the camp just in time to load and come home. We went into Sandpoint for lunch then headed home. That was our one and only camping experience for this summer besides the cabin and it was enough for me!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Reason #327 why we didn't go to the ward campout. Maybe next year we will brave it.