Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Bump

Months ago Bea started to get this little bump on her foot. It kept getting bigger and finally blossomed and I mean it literally blossomed like cauliflower into a BIG bump. I knew then her "bump" was a wart. We went and had it frozen, which she surprisingly was very brave (which lead to a happy meal from McDonalds). We are happy to announce that the bump is now gone. It was around so long it's almost like part of the family. We would talk about it daily, check on it often and no one was allowed to touch it. I am not sure what we will do now that the bump is gone although we are quite excited it is.
This is a picture of Beatrice and I doin pedicures. A fun way to spend time with a cute girl, and was secretly hoping she would let me file the Bump down a little. It didn't work, she I a smart cookie.

No comments: