Kevin had meetings in Salt Lake all day so we were carless in Logan for the day.
My day started with a sleepless night and Jude waking up way too early! The picture of us sitting in a hallway waiting doe people to wake up. I had kids sleeping in every room and didn't want to chance them waking up.
We borrowed a friends car to go buy flip flops for Bea, we apparently fled the state without her shoes. Campbell's shoes took a road trip to SLC for the day with Kevin so she got new flips too!
We spent the day playing with cousins and friends. The kids had a lot of fun playing at one of their favorite parks, Ryan's Place park. I had so much fun seeing my old friends Charlotte and her cute 7 kids, our cousins Hadden and Calla, Jaden and Mandy, Tallie, and Emily and BJ.
I am excited for our drive back when I can see my sister and her new baby that is hopefully coming tomorrow!!!
Hero Time
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment