Thursday, January 29, 2009

Go AGGIES!

I am really not an aggie, but I guess you don't belong anywhere when you go to beauty school!hah!  Our friends have really great season tickets and invited us to go to the basketball game tonight. It was so fun.  Sadly we have lived here for 4 years and this is our second game.  Small town college games are so fun.  I was even whipping my white towel around.  I haven't gotten into a game like that since my old BYU days!  Go BYU since most of my blog fans are BYU fans.  And I was raised a BYU gal, oddly I married a UTE through and through.  I claim Switzerland, neutral! (Or is it Sweden?  it's late and I am VERY tired)

2 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks for the invite:) Your kids are super adorable.

Kristy said...

Thanks for the invite!!! Your kids are so stinkin cute!