Monday, January 19, 2009

Sister.Sister

My sister Steph came to my house today.  The kids were out of school and Kevin is of course gone, so we had a nice lazy day of keeping the house in tact with 6 kids running around under the age of 6.  We thought we would take them to a Fun Park (indoor place), but drove by and it was way to busy.  We settled on Sonic slushy instead.  Stopped and got a few wallpaper books on the way home that I am contemplating for part of my bedroom ( I know wallpaper sounds crazy, but there are some really cute things out there).  We were saying maybe it would be fun if she drove with me to Washington for spring break, but looked behind us and started laughing realizing how crazy that drive would be with all these kids.  Every seat in my van was full not an inch of wiggle room!  I think we might be CRAZY!  I don't mind the drive at all, but with only 3 kiddies.  Hah, we'll see.  Maybe if I had a suburban so there was a little more space in between each kid.  Boy, those kids are LOUD!  It was a fun day, it always is to have family or a friend around.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

my sister and I do stuff together all the time. I love having her close by. You should see all the looks we get here on the east coast with 10 kids between the two of us during the summer! We're always glad when summers over so we look like "normal" people with 2 kids each again!