Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh Boy!

I knew this day would come, I just really hoped it wouldn't.  I was cleaning my kitchen Friday, after the cookie we made, and went downstairs to find that Campbell had gotten into my scissors and started cutting her own HAIR!  I showed her in the mirror what it looked like and she said"but mom it is still long".  I explained only on one side! So I would have to cut the rest to fix it.  She was so sad.  I found myself comforting her because she was so sad, but also having to make sure she realized that was really naughty.  I am so thankful we didn't have any parts that were cut to the scalp or crazy bangs.  I have had to fix way to many of those in my days.  Campbell now has a cute little bob.  She kept saying throughout the day that her hair was so stupid and she wouldn't look in the mirror or let me take pictures.  But I did sneak a couple.  Bowen just came and looked at these pictures and said " mom is that when she was so sad?, well I think she looks like a princess still.  She looks like snow white".  See brothers can be nice sometimes.  
Oh , was Kevin sure surprised when  he got home!  Her hair was starting to get so long.   She is still adorable!





1 comment:

Alisha Marlatt said...

Oh Missy, believe me, I know what that feels like! Avry's hair was down mid back, and I had to comfort her as well. She now wants to keep it short because everyone tells her how cute she looks! I can sympathize, from what I could see it looked cute, if that makes you feel any better!