Friday, January 16, 2009

Today...is the day



We would have been in South Africa today, if our plans had not changed.  Of course we are regretting not going, and maybe should have just cut our trip short.  Our friends couldn't get their refund so they are there with out us.  Boo - Hoo!  The good thing is that I hit a good sale at Macey's and got a lot of food storage.  But honestly I would rather be sitting on the beach getting a tan (probably a burn)!  
If the world comes to an end my children won't starve, at least not for a while!  Happy thoughts though right?
And now I have the money and time to do a girls trip with my long time friends in February!!! Hurray! 
 I am spending the day with Campbell & Bea while Kevin and Bowen are skiing.  We made cookies notice the pictures and the lovely mess that comes with it.  

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I don't know anything about your trip to Africa, but I'm bummed out for you! Yeah well, how is your food storage calling going? We just had our preparedness fair and I'm relieved to be done with it for now. It does feel SO GOOD to be prepared though. You go girl!