Saturday, May 16, 2009

Campbell Bambell

Or Bowen likes to call her Campbelloupe ( like cantaloupe).  Bowen got a big post the last time, so I thought I would post a few things Campbell has been up too.  Campbell is one sassy girl!  She's got the head bob and hip swing going.  She is almost done with preschool for this year, and she has done really well.  It's interesting to see the differences between boys and girls or just 1st & 2nd children.  She knows a lot more than Bo did at this age.  She is a great big sister, she loves to play with Bea.  Every morning she asks if she can go in Bea's room and every morning it's the same response of "as soon as she wakes up".  She can hardly stand it!  And then the same thing with nap time.  I hope they will always like each other this much.  She loves to sing and dance.  Her favorites are of course HSM 2 & 3 & Hannah Montana.    This girl started talking right at 1 year old and hasn't stopped!  We love it about her.  She is so much fun, and we love everything about her.

I bought this dress at the farmer's market in Moses Lake.  An old hispanic lady made it, along with Bea's blessing dress.  Sadly she passed away shortly after.  I had sent  my mom so see if she would make a hat for Bea's dress and she had died.  Literally a month after I bought the dresses.  Her things were so cute! 
Campbell in her Easter dress.  She begs to wear it everyday.
Bowen had to make a puppet for school , so Campbell made one too.  This was her big performance of HUMPTY DUMPTY.  And a little mattress jumping.

2 comments:

jana said...

Campbell is such a doll. It is fun to learn more about her. My kids loved the humpty-dumpty video.

LJABC and D said...

She is so cute!! She looks so much like you and I love the Moses Lake dress.