Friday, May 8, 2009

TV Stands ect.

Here are a few things I found at Down East Home this week.    they might serve as a future TV stand ( if we ever buy a new tv)  we talk a lot but never buy, which I am fine with.  I would rather have the new table.  So I may or may not purchase but I wanted to show and tell.  Let me know if you have an opinion, granted I am not posting the rest of my house so it might not help.  The coloring is a little off, due to my photography.  

The glass on this is really cool.  It isn't a real clear class, so it makes it look old.
these two are really fun in person,  I liked the stripped look.  Can't you picture some pretty flowers on this?

These 2 are not quite so red in real life either.  But I liked the carving on the front.
Actually these 2 and the first ones are similar in color.

1 comment:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I really like pic 2 & 3, I like the worn wood look. DownEast always has enticing cute stuff like this.