I had a great Mother's Day. It started with crepes & strawberries while I got ready for church. Then me running to the pulpit with Bea in arms to give the closing prayer (while the bishopric are starting to sweat wondering if I was going to show up). I was in the hall due to no seats, and then missed the end of the song which was my cue. At least I didn't trip and fall, right? Since it was Mother's Day I didn't have any meetings (yah!) So we took naps and rode our bikes to the park. We finished the night with a fun BBQ with Kevin's brother and his family. I love the cute cards you get from your kids that they make in school or primary, telling about their favorite things about their mom. It's hilarious what they come up with. I love being a mom to three great kiddies. They mean everything to me. Life would definitely being boring without them. They keep me busy and on my toes. They are such a joy, even when they wake me up in the night, or talk back and tell me NO. I love this stage of life and will miss it someday when it is gone.
Last but not least, a Happy Mother's day to my MOM in Australia! I think my mom is the best. She can be corky, but aren't we all? She has lived quite the life, full of successes and some pretty hard times. Through it all I think she is amazing and a wonderful mom. I wouldn't trade her for any other. She is serving a wonderful mission in Australia, and is a great example to her kids and grandkids. I love you MOM! Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Wow Jeanie, nice picture.
Post a Comment