Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little Dancer

Campbell just finished up a great year of dance. She took from Penny's School of Dance. The class was ballet, tap and a little tumbling. She loved it! The year started with lots of friends from church, but one by one we lost several girls to gymnastics, moves, loss of interest ect. She still had 5 or 6 finish the year. We carpooled with the other kindergartners. Every Friday we would pick them up from school and take them to dance instead of riding the bus home. What a fun way to end the week!
Campbell always added her own little twist of style to her dance clothes. This was one of my favorite combinations. Gotta LOVE the argyle tights! She is our fashionista!

We didn't catch any pictures before the recital, and her hair was down and out before I could catch her. She did a great job dancing and loves the stage. Good Job Campbell!


Watch out... she is ready to strike a pose! Here comes the shoulder drop :)

She loves dance, but also wants to pursue more gymnastics. Not a day goes by without a series of hand stands and cartwheels in the living room.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Loved the costumes this year..Preslie was a little sad when I showed her what she missed...I'm ready to do a little gymnastics thing here this summer, I just need to get an e-mail out

jessica said...

Love that last pose...cute girl!

jessica said...

So cute :) Gunnar is sitting here with me while I'm reading and says...She has a bootiful dress on hu? hahaha!