Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Thanks to JJ & Lewis for getting us hooked on Apple Pie Caramel apples back in the Connecticut days.  I used to be a chocolate & nuts caramel gal, but I now I go straight to the cinnamon & sugar!
ANAKIN SKYWALKER
Bumble BEA!
Anakin Camera Shy
Sharpay on the Run, & lost her wig

Just Cruisin'
Checkin' out the GOODS 
I got roped into volunteering at the Elementary school carnival, working the Trick or Treat alley.  My shift was supposed to be from 6:00- 7:00.  After about 20 minutes of complete boredom I left my bag of candy on the chair ditched out!  Not feeling too guilty since it was only me and two other high school age girls who were practicing their latest dance moves.  Everyone else for that shift either didn't show or left early.  I decided I would rather spend my night trick or treating with my family.   It was a perfect night for Trick or Treating.  You can probably tell from Campbell attire of spaghetti straps and sandals. ( I know slightly immodest) 
Parenting Tip #101 - Never let your kids stay up until 11:00 pm with a babysitter the night  before Halloween and not take a nap the next day.  It only leads to 3 year old" Sharpay's" throwing the hugest tantrums and non-stop crying fits when you are trying to get everyone ready and out the door.  Which resulted in my half witch costume and her half Sharpay. 
Until Next Year!

3 comments:

amber said...

I think Vivian has Cambell beat, she wouldnt wear a costume at all, she had painted her own face with makeup but was crying so much it all washed off, people were confused when they opened the door and she was in jeans and a sweater.

amber said...

ps, laura and camille want an invite!!

LJABC and D said...

Your apples look amazing. How come mine always just have the caramel and chocolate falling to the bottom. Your kids look great too, I can't believe how big Bowen is now, it's just so crazy how fast they get big isn't it? Your kids are adorable. And why don't little boys like to have their picture taken?