Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Park City

Here are a few pictures of our day in Park City.  The nice thing about 1:00 church, you can stay somewhere on  a Saturday night and still make it back for church.  We shopped the outlets, luckily for me I lost Kevin and the kids after the 2nd store.  So while I was "looking for them" I was able to get a little more in by myself.  We spent the rest of the day swimming at the condo.  The pool where we stay is usually a little too cold for Bea so luckily for me we just hit up the hot tub.  Later that afternoon we walked around main street, let the kids ride the trolley(which this time was a shuttle bus, apparently the trolley was sick), and got dinner.  At this point Bowen is telling us that he hates Park City because he is mad we are only staying one night.  Like most hotel stays with kids we end up playing musical beds most of the night and never wake up where we started.  But it always fun to have a night away!  

Kevin's shirt for PJ's didn't really work out! ( I forgot to pack pj's for Bea)
She thought she was so funny trying to put on Bo's goggles
The kids wanted me to show all their tricks so here they are!



And Kevin's too!

2 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

So jealous, you need to take a trip again with us and show us the sights. I've never been to Park City but I hear its fun. Maybe there's a good sushi place too. This is true you contributed to my new found love.

jana said...

Awesome, Love the jumping.
Missy I really needed you help on the whole hair issue with Paige. I thought I would trim up the rest and finally decided to just quit while she still had enough hair to put it up in a pony tail to hide the mistakes.