I had an enrichment activity at my house this morning, which was my motivation to get a couple of projects done. We painted our front bedroom, which is now my "office". It used to be tan and is now 'atmosphere blue' from restoration hardware.
This is the before, or at least a picture of the old hook and pile of coats. Which wasn't so bad when the room belonged to Bowen. The boat oar wasn't really doing the job anymore.
After
This was my other venture, I made frames and put scrapbook paper behind them. This is a really inexpensive decoration. I might change it and put fabric behind if I can find some I like. I have a tendency to get acquainted with the saw when Kevin leaves town. Last year we built a couple ottomans, I needed to make a couple changes so when he left town I dove in.
4 comments:
missy I literally gasped when I saw those, are those the frames you made?? And for some reason I had them pictured white in my head but I lOOOve the black, im doing it!
where are your kids sleeping/
WOW! Way to go. Impressive. We are going to start calling you Julie H.
Did you make the frames? I just love your idea and the arrangement. Someday if I ever have a house I want to do that. It would work great with my scrapbook paper obsession. Way to go.
Post a Comment