The Tooth fairy visited Bowen last night. He was so excited that she left him a note. This was Bowen's 2nd tooth lost, but we lost the first one before it made it under the pillow and the Tooth fairy kept forgetting to come. Luckily she mysteriously found his other tooth on the side of the road. He was pretty excited to get money for both teeth. He is not very toothless though, his other teeth were already well on their way. I have been trying to get him to let me pull it for a while. I even tried trickery and bribing , but he would let me near it at least not long enough to pull.
Hero Time
9 years ago
5 comments:
Glad to see the tooth-fairy leaves $1/tooth at your house. You hear about some kids getting $10/tooth. Can you imagine!?
Congratulations! That tooth wouldn't have lasted for one minute while it was loose at our house. Lewis can't seem to keep his hands off loose teeth. Congrats to Bowen!
that toothfairy should be fired, she keeps forgetting teeth over here too!
Yes, we have had tooth fairy issues too. last time conner said she should be fired and we should hire another one, so we did. nice moves for kevin at the pool!
Ha, ha, ha, Jill finally brought her tooth to my mom last week and said, I will sell it too you, I guess the tooth fairy didn't like it she won't take it.
By the way I LOVE your new picture at the top. What cute kids, what a tan little boy.
Post a Comment