First stop ~ Cle Elum Bakery
Seattle Pacific Science Center~ We loved the science center. We spent hours here and only left because we were hungry. It worked out perfectly to play inside while the rain passed and when we were done the sun came out!













Seattle Center



Loved riding the MONORAIL


Post Alley Gum Wall ~ disgusting!!!


We walked along the waterfront shops. Bowen is such a souvenir junky he tried to go in every shop. I had to put a limit on him so we didn't spend our whole day going in all the stores. We ate clam chowder at Ivars, walked through Pikes Place Market and ate some delicious French Pastries from a bakery across the street.

We went to the Ballard Locks ~ Kev and I had an engagement picture in front of this tree


Fremont Troll

We had such a great time! The kids had fun being in the city. We all missed sharing this with their dad. So next time, we might have to wait for him to come home.
Hero Time
9 years ago
2 comments:
looks like fun! I've still never been to the fremont troll. :( next time you come this way, give me a call and I'll meet you there. :)
That looks so fun!
Post a Comment