I got a call from a neighbor today wondering if I was home yet. I told her I was on my way. She informed me a little friend of Bowen's had gone in my house. When I got home there was a message from this little boy's mom apologizing for what had happened. She had accidentally fallen asleep with her three year old and woke up to find her older son gone. She assumed he was at our house because he had wanted to play with Bowen earlier. Apparently when we didn't answer the door he helped himself inside and decided to play a little Lego Star Wars while he was here. I guess I need to be a little better about making sure my doors are locked. This poor mom was so embarrassed we don't know each other very well. I let her know I thought it was kind of funny, especially since I had just had a conversation with a cousin earlier today about those times when you do think your just going to sit for a minute and realize you have fallen asleep. Now don't judge, I know I am not the only one that has done this! I think we will invite this friend to play tomorrow!
1 comment:
I made it on, don't worry about the birthday thing, I can't remember when yours is either!!
Post a Comment