Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HSM 3

I will admit I am a HSM fan!  I can't help myself.  My friend and I took our kids to see High School Musical 3 on Monday after school.  We had a lot of fun, the 3 year olds started wondering around the empty theater about 1/2 way through.  They still danced around and said they liked it.  My kids love the music from the other two movies.  Any other fans out there , or am I the only one?!

watch this trailer and tell me it doesn't make you want to see it?

2 comments:

tiff said...

My sis-in-laws took meg and cooper. meg liked it until she fell asleep and cooper asked questions (loudly) throughout the whole show. They both said it was good.

The Johnson's said...

I'm a fan too, Melissa!! I took my three younger kids today and I really enjoyed it!! Zach saw it opening night and said it was good. I haven't seen the second one, but I liked the first one too.