Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monster Toast

This morning we made Monster toast.  This was something Bowen did at school this week.  The kids thought it was a lot of fun.  I am trying to find fun things like this so when winter comes and we are really bored I will have ideas to keep them busy.

this is Bea's Monster Face
Directions
End result!
Monster Kids!

3 comments:

amber said...

missy, your making us all look bad with your "fun mom" image.

ashleyboice said...

finally an invite to your blog...I can't wait to read all about your life. love you!

Sara said...

I am so excited to be able to read your blog!! (Thanks for the invite :)
Your kids are soooo cute - and I can't believe how big Bowen is - I know it's been long since they are so small because I see Sam, obviously, but because I see him every day I don't think about it as much. Wow.
Anyway - I am excited to keep up with you guys and I love your blog!
Good to be in touch again.