My day wasn't really all that bad by any means but after slaving over a pumpkin soup for several hours and pumpkin rolls that no one would eat. ( Let's just say I am putting my 5 year pumpkin soup obsession to rest). Then with fighting, crying kids I decide I will be a fun mom and take them to this Halloween thing that does glow in the dark train rides and tells stories, and a haunted house inside the barn. So at 7:00 I drive out to where it is supposed to be and after a wild goose chase finally find it and it was empty, apparently last night was closing night. My kids are asleep in the car, which is great! They transfer to their beds, and I decide to clean up when I notice my wood floors in the kitchen are sopping wet from the dishwasher that didn't drain! Due to my sink that wouldn't drain! Which leads me to calling my neighbor crying. Luckily this neighbor is a mother of 5, under the age of 7 with a husband that also travels a lot. Someone just knocked on my door and Oh great! Not 5 minutes ago I got tagged with the GHOST TREAT thing. Apparently I didn't put my ghost on my door quick enough and just got tagged again! Now I will have to deliver double treats now. Tomorrow I think we will eat out, not bake anything, and not go anywhere! Maybe if I am really lucky I won't have to stick anyone in time out tomorrow either.
Hero Time
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment