Kevin's 40th finally came! The much anticipated, much dreaded birthday happened and he survived.
| It can't be a bad day when your mom ships you your favorite cannoli's from Connecticut A good way to start your 40th year of life |
| 40 Memory Balloons each filled with a favorite Kevin memory from his family. the kids and Me |
![]() |
| Greek dinner with the kids |
The day after his birthday I had 24 hours of surprise activities planned. It was so fun, and Kevin doesn't do well with surprises which made it even funner. He was going crazy!
![]() |
| started with a walk on our Liberty Lake boardwalk |
| One of my favorite spots on Liberty Lake |
![]() |
| 6 mile trail run |
![]() |
| lunch at Hudsons in CDA |
![]() |
| Bike ride through CDA |
| Cannoli's & wakeboarding at Hayden Lake |
![]() |
| Ate way to many of these babies |
![]() |
| Perfect night on the Lake ~ just me and Kev We finished up the night with a movie which I slept through and went home to an empty house |








3 comments:
That sounds like a pretty awesome birthday, if you ask me.
Melissa,
Of course I remember you! I always get updates on your family when I am talking to someone from CT. You look beautiful. I will start to follow you. Like I told Melissa it is fun to stay in touch with friends through their blogs. Great 40th celebration ideas.
Wow you are way more adventureous. Lucky for Justin he has a few years for me to think up something fun to celebrate.
Post a Comment