![]() |
| monorail ride |
![]() |
| Seattle center |
![]() |
| standing in front of my old office |
| waiting for the bus to the zoo |
![]() |
| It wouldn't be Seattle without the balloon man at Pike's |
| Ferry ride to Bainbridge island with our friends the Thornes |
lovin' life
![]() |
| monorail ride |
![]() |
| Seattle center |
![]() |
| standing in front of my old office |
| waiting for the bus to the zoo |
![]() |
| It wouldn't be Seattle without the balloon man at Pike's |
| Ferry ride to Bainbridge island with our friends the Thornes |
1 comment:
I love how you do 237 posts at once! Just so you know, I read every one...I sure miss you and those kiddos. I love seeing C's hand me downs on Jude, makes me smile. And I wish I was running with you in that running picture!!!!
Post a Comment