 |
Kev couldn't resist anymore! The day we went to Silverwood was the BYU vs U game. He refrained from wearing his Utah shirt that day, but about half way through the day apparently there were too many cougs out and he felt the need to represent. This is what he did. I felt like I might as well have been running around holding a flag singing the fight song (except I only know BYU's;) I will admit there were a LOT of Blue and Y's running around that park.
|
 |
#scoreboard My instagram Kevin had me do after the game. We watched the game at our friends the Reichners. Huge cougar fans! (her dad coaches BYU basketball) So fun I loved it! I got nothing but hate mail for this instagram post. So funny. I had to reasure some that my blood still ran BLUE. All fun and games |
 |
This is me ALMOST puking from the ferris wheel. What's happened to me?? |
SEPTEMBER
has been such a fun month! Gorgeous weather, fun activities, everything starting up again with the new school year
 |
| girls started ballet |
 |
| one last polar plunge in neighbors pool |
 |
| had a few days on the lake with my lady friends while kids were at school. Gorgeous Day... why NOT! |
 |
| this kid can throw! football season too bad for Kevin we don't have TV anymore;/ |
No comments:
Post a Comment