Wooeee! Finally caught up on my blog. Tons of pictures and very few words. Good thing it's all for me anyway.
A bunch of random October instagrams I want to document and keep for me:)
Yay for catching up on the blog! So many fun pictures, you are so good about birthdays/holidays for Kevin. He better know how lucky he's got it. Poor Aric...I will never let him read your blog.
I got the note you left on my blog. Thanks! :) I miss my friends who have moved away. You were a huge support and help to me 9 years ago (can you believe it?). Not a day goes by that I don't think of my sweet Lauren. Thanks for remembering her too!
3 comments:
Yay for catching up on the blog! So many fun pictures, you are so good about birthdays/holidays for Kevin. He better know how lucky he's got it. Poor Aric...I will never let him read your blog.
I got the note you left on my blog. Thanks! :) I miss my friends who have moved away. You were a huge support and help to me 9 years ago (can you believe it?). Not a day goes by that I don't think of my sweet Lauren. Thanks for remembering her too!
Wow, I don't know when you traded out that cute chubby baby for a little blonde boy but he is a cutie! Awesome!
Post a Comment