The last day of our vacation all of Kevin's family had gone home. We were packed up, in the car ready to leave and drove past the surf shop and couldn't resist. The sun was shining, temperature in the 60's and no wind. It doesn't get much better than that on the Oregon Coast. We rented more surf boards and hit the beach one last time. It was hands down my funnest day and one of my favorite memories of my little family. I loved sitting on the beach with the younger kids playing and watching Bowen and Kevin out surfing together. I love being able to spend time with family , but there is something so different about being alone with your own family on vacation. There are no distractions just you, your spouse and kids. I LOVE IT!
These two munchkins just layed on their bellies here for about 30 minutes or more playing then I realized the sand was a lot warmer back where they were. I started to wonder if they had fallen asleep
After being at the beach most of the day we drove to the Woodburn outlet mall that we love. Spent a few hours school shopping then headed into Portland for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment