Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bea Bop goes to Preschool... again

Bea is going to a super fun preschool this year.  It's at our local Athletic club.  She goes three days a week and she loves it!  Besides the normal academic routine they do soccer, swimming, tumbling, yoga, dance, t-ball...



This is what she left me with:(

I love it, because she goes in the afternoon so Jude naps and I get 2 1/2 hours to myself.  She is such an easy kid she is not one I would ever wish away but I will take it anyway!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Love Bowen's back to school outfit...so boy. Kevin and Aric can commiserate about kidney stones now! I am so bitter about all the fun stuff I am missing :( Love that cute Bea...crazy how much kids grow in such a short amount of time :( Maya talks about how she misses babysitting your kids, it was a topic of dinner the other night. She talked about each one and who did this and that and who was the best...so funny!

Ashley C said...

Bea is the cutest little thing. She's always so quiet and sweet. How nice that you get a couple hours to yourself now.